Valentine day 2015 will be celebrated on Tuesday 14 Feb 2015, it’s celebrated every year around the world.As the increasing trends of mobile / cell phones, peoples have selected SMS / text messages as a medium to send valentine greetings,Valentine SMSHappy valentine’s day sms,Valentine’s day 2015 sms, valentine messages, valentine wishes, valentine text greetings, valentine quotes sms. English valentine SMS and valentine sms messages are very popular among everyone.
50 Best Propose Quotes For Valentine Day
“Marry me, Kiara,” he blurts out in front of everyone. “Why?” she asks, challenging him. “Because I love you,” he says, walking up to her and bending down on one knee while he takes her hand in his, “and I want to go to sleep with you every night and wake up seein’ your face every mornin’, I want you to be the mother of my children, I want to fix cars with you and eat your crappy tofu tacos that you think are Mexican. I want to climb mountains with you and be challenged by you, I want to argue with you just so we can have crazy hot makeup sex. Marry me, because without you I’d be six feet under … and because I love your family like they’re my own … and because you’re my best friend and I want to grow old with you.” He starts tearing up, and it’s shocking because I’ve never seen him cry. “Marry me, Kiara Westford, because when I got shot the only thing I was thinkin’ about was comin’ back here and makin’ you my wife. Say yes, chica.” ― Simone Elkeles, Chain Reaction
When it comes to Valentine Day Quotes, Valentine’s Day is one of the most important holidays of the year. Whether you’re expressing the depth of your feelings to your spouse or significant other, or you’re viewing the date as an opportunity to play “secret admirer” to someone you’ve had your eye on, no other day of the year is quite as ripe with romantic possibility. Of course, there’s more to “V-Day” than romance! Over the years, Valentine’s Day has evolved into a celebration of love and affection in all of its many forms. Children, for instance, look forward to exchanging Valentines with all of their friends and classmates on February 14th, and the practice of sending Valentines to friends and relatives is gaining in popularity among adults as well. If you own a business, you can even let clients and customers know that they’re in your thoughts by sending them an appropriate Valentine’s Day greeting card along with a special coupon or limited time offer. No matter what your intentions may be this year, make sure you give your friends and loved ones the best Valentine’s Day possible by forgoing the generic cards that are currently cluttering the aisles of stores all over the country, and create personalized greeting cards instead. Custom printed Valentine’s Day cards offer an excellent way to lend your most heartfelt sentiments even more sincerity, and your recipients are sure to feel incredibly flattered by the extra effort.
100 Best Romantic Ways To Show Your Love
100. Send your sweetie a sweet, short and sexy text or email. (Not to his work email!)
99. Leave a little note in his briefcase or laptop bag so he will find it when he gets to work.
98. When your significant other gets home, be waiting in the bedroom dressed in your favorite sexy lingerie (or nothing at all!) … you know what happens next.
97. Plan a surprise outing! Start with dinner at his favorite restaurant, then reveal tickets to a show or sports game.
96. Take a hot air balloon ride together.
95. Surprise him with that special something he has been coveting (no matter how big or small).
94. Send flowers or cookies for no reason at all.
93. Take his dog for a walk.
92. Stock his fridge with his favorite beer and his shelves with his favorite snacks.
91. Stop by your sweetie’s office around lunchtime with his favorite noontime nosh.
90. Take a drive together — car trips provide some of the best time for talking one-on-one.
89. Snuggle after sex — even if you are tired.
88. Give a back massage.
87. Offer a foot rub — without asking for one in return!
86. Fill up his gas tank.
85. If he comes home after a boy’s night WAY past the time he said he would, let it go. 84. Make breakfast in bed.
83. Stay in bed all day — pajamas optional. 82. Take a late-night, hand-in-hand stroll.
81. Sign up for a class you know he has been wanting to take together.
80. Make up silly nicknames for each other that you ONLY call each other in private!
79. Make a mousepad (or a mug or a calendar) with your picture on it for his desk.
78. Start a hobby together.
77. Do something nice for his mother, brother, sister, etc.
76. Let him pick the movie this time.
75. Make a special dinner for him.
74. When he gets home, hand him a glass of wine, sit down together and let him talk about his day.
Girl’s biggest dream is her perfect proposal. Every girl has a dream, to be asked The Question. But what and How? Guys are lacking is the romance and creativity to ask such an important question. Most of girls do not want the ordinary scenario, that is the guy getting down on one knee with a red rose in his hand, and just proposing. Though this is an old way of proposing. You can make your proposal as the best and the most romantic date with your loved ones. I am here to give you the top 10 best ways to propose a girl. and I am sure your girl of your dreams will say yes. These are just ten best ways to propose a girl.. Try them out and win the heart of your lady.
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection (“I love my mother”) to pleasure (“I loved that meal”). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—”the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another”. It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one’s self or animals.