100 Best Romantic Ways To Show Your Love
100. Send your sweetie a sweet, short and sexy text or email. (Not to his work email!)
99. Leave a little note in his briefcase or laptop bag so he will find it when he gets to work.
98. When your significant other gets home, be waiting in the bedroom dressed in your favorite sexy lingerie (or nothing at all!) … you know what happens next.
97. Plan a surprise outing! Start with dinner at his favorite restaurant, then reveal tickets to a show or sports game.
96. Take a hot air balloon ride together.
95. Surprise him with that special something he has been coveting (no matter how big or small).
94. Send flowers or cookies for no reason at all.
93. Take his dog for a walk.
92. Stock his fridge with his favorite beer and his shelves with his favorite snacks.
91. Stop by your sweetie’s office around lunchtime with his favorite noontime nosh.
90. Take a drive together — car trips provide some of the best time for talking one-on-one.
89. Snuggle after sex — even if you are tired.
88. Give a back massage.
87. Offer a foot rub — without asking for one in return!
86. Fill up his gas tank.
85. If he comes home after a boy’s night WAY past the time he said he would, let it go. 84. Make breakfast in bed.
83. Stay in bed all day — pajamas optional. 82. Take a late-night, hand-in-hand stroll.
81. Sign up for a class you know he has been wanting to take together.
80. Make up silly nicknames for each other that you ONLY call each other in private!
79. Make a mousepad (or a mug or a calendar) with your picture on it for his desk.
78. Start a hobby together.
77. Do something nice for his mother, brother, sister, etc.
76. Let him pick the movie this time.
75. Make a special dinner for him.
74. When he gets home, hand him a glass of wine, sit down together and let him talk about his day.