Love is the most valuable gift of God. But it’s always hard to express the love we are here with a short attempt to help you to express your feelings. Share below images to one you want to say I LOVE YOU…
Evidence suggests that the red rose is nearly 35 million years old. The most commonly available roses belong to two broad categories: the Oriental species and their hybrids, and the European or Mediterranean species and their hybrids. It is possible to grow a red rose anywhere in the world, if the species to which it belongs is selected according to climatic conditions.
When it comes to Valentine Day Quotes, Valentine’s Day is one of the most important holidays of the year. Whether you’re expressing the depth of your feelings to your spouse or significant other, or you’re viewing the date as an opportunity to play “secret admirer” to someone you’ve had your eye on, no other day of the year is quite as ripe with romantic possibility. Of course, there’s more to “V-Day” than romance! Over the years, Valentine’s Day has evolved into a celebration of love and affection in all of its many forms. Children, for instance, look forward to exchanging Valentines with all of their friends and classmates on February 14th, and the practice of sending Valentines to friends and relatives is gaining in popularity among adults as well. If you own a business, you can even let clients and customers know that they’re in your thoughts by sending them an appropriate Valentine’s Day greeting card along with a special coupon or limited time offer. No matter what your intentions may be this year, make sure you give your friends and loved ones the best Valentine’s Day possible by forgoing the generic cards that are currently cluttering the aisles of stores all over the country, and create personalized greeting cards instead. Custom printed Valentine’s Day cards offer an excellent way to lend your most heartfelt sentiments even more sincerity, and your recipients are sure to feel incredibly flattered by the extra effort.
100 Best Romantic Ways To Show Your Love
100. Send your sweetie a sweet, short and sexy text or email. (Not to his work email!)
99. Leave a little note in his briefcase or laptop bag so he will find it when he gets to work.
98. When your significant other gets home, be waiting in the bedroom dressed in your favorite sexy lingerie (or nothing at all!) … you know what happens next.
97. Plan a surprise outing! Start with dinner at his favorite restaurant, then reveal tickets to a show or sports game.
96. Take a hot air balloon ride together.
95. Surprise him with that special something he has been coveting (no matter how big or small).
94. Send flowers or cookies for no reason at all.
93. Take his dog for a walk.
92. Stock his fridge with his favorite beer and his shelves with his favorite snacks.
91. Stop by your sweetie’s office around lunchtime with his favorite noontime nosh.
90. Take a drive together — car trips provide some of the best time for talking one-on-one.
89. Snuggle after sex — even if you are tired.
88. Give a back massage.
87. Offer a foot rub — without asking for one in return!
86. Fill up his gas tank.
85. If he comes home after a boy’s night WAY past the time he said he would, let it go. 84. Make breakfast in bed.
83. Stay in bed all day — pajamas optional. 82. Take a late-night, hand-in-hand stroll.
81. Sign up for a class you know he has been wanting to take together.
80. Make up silly nicknames for each other that you ONLY call each other in private!
79. Make a mousepad (or a mug or a calendar) with your picture on it for his desk.
78. Start a hobby together.
77. Do something nice for his mother, brother, sister, etc.
76. Let him pick the movie this time.
75. Make a special dinner for him.
74. When he gets home, hand him a glass of wine, sit down together and let him talk about his day.
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection (“I love my mother”) to pleasure (“I loved that meal”). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—”the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another”. It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one’s self or animals.